- DWG/DXF(AutoCAD 200x, 14, 13, and 12 )
- Microstation DGN
- Direct X (X file format)
- X_T (Parasolid, export only)
- CSV (export properties and hydrostatics)
- uncompressed TIFF
The following CAD file formats are supported with use of external plugins:
- CATIA V4
- CATIA V5
- CATIA V6
- Creo Parametric
- Solid Edge
- Siemens NX
- Uninhibited free-form 3D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of specialty 3D products.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
With wide variety of plug-ins available, Rhino software is used in almost all fields of 3D modeling:
- Art and sculpture
- Automotive design
- Civil and structural
- Mechanical engineering
- Product design
News in Rhino V6
Rhino v6 is shipping now with the great features of Rhino v5 for Windows plus the following New Features and Enhancements in this new Rhino 6 for Windows:
- New / Enhanced Grasshopper Included – Single Installation
- New Raytraced Viewport Mode
- Display Speed – Huge Improvements over v5
- Enhanced Annotation & Dimension tools
- Make2D – New and far more capable
- Surface Matching with History
- Sweep & Blend Surface with History